Re: Differential help

To: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Subject: Re: Differential help
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:12 -0800
Actually, all 2000's were 3.7:1, not just the Solex cars.  When I was at
Mike Young's place a few months ago, he had swapped in a specific Nissan
Maxima rear end which I believe was geared a bit lower than that.  I
think it required a driveshaft modification but otherwise fit right in.
If interested, you can give him a call and ask for all the details.  His
URL is www.datsunsports.com.