RE: Differential help

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Differential help
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:56:46 -0800
Yes, the hp and torque curves for a given engine cross at 5250 (actually hp
= ft/lb of torque at 5250 rpm). What I was referring to was the point at
which the SU hp curve crosses the Solex hp curve (same for torque curves).
Below 4000 rpm, the SU makes more power; above 4000 rpm, the Solex makes
more.