LA Run Sunday 9:00 AM

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LA Run Sunday 9:00 AM
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:01:58 EST
OK - here is the plan.  By popular request I have shortened the route from
300 miles to much less, and will move the start point to the upper SF Valley.
Say we meet at 9:00 AM Sunday morning, at the corner of Roxford and Encinitas.
Roxford appears to be the first exit on the 5 North after the 5 and the 405
merge near Sylmar.

We will go up Bouquet Canyon to N2 through Lake Hughes and thence to Gorman
and then to Frazier Park, and then run through the National Forest to 166 to
the 33 and down to Ojai (for lunch?) and then back towards to LA through Santa
Paula and Fillmore with some variations that Victor may have in mind.

Let me know who is coming so we don't miss you, and in an emergency call me
on my cell at 310 890-5014.  I'll have the red 1600 or the black 2000.

Gary Cohen