Misc Questions

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Misc Questions
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:47:06 -0800
Hi Everybody,

    Forgive the novice but I really don't know.

1) I read on one of the SU carb web sights that the recommended oil for the SU
oil damper is 20 weight.  I went to the Auto Store no 20 Weight.  Where do you
get this oil is it called something different?

2)  I will be getting body work and a paint job done early next year.  The guy
doing it said I could save some hours by taking the outer trim work off myself
instead of him doing it a $50.00 an hour.  How does the hood scoop chrome
piece come off?

3)  Any hints or suggestions that might help as I take of the chrome would
also be appreciated.

Allen

Steilacoom Wa
1969 1600