Re: air filt er

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@schroeder-family.us>,
Subject: Re: air filt er
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:54:39 -0800 (PST)
I've been watching the threads on air filters for quite a while and I still
have the original air filter setup on my car (although not the original air
filter, of course).  I want to replace the original filter with a K&N, but
dont' know what to buy to do it.  Mostly I'm curious because I want to get the
setup right so that it has the correct air-flow through the SU's.  Do you know
what I need to buy (p/n's, etc.) to get this setup?

Thanks,
Perry
'68 2000

Fred Schroeder <roadster@schroeder-family.us> wrote:
I replaced the original filter assembly with K&N's. Easier to work with,
better quality filtration, better air flow, and the original paper elements
are rather pricey.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000