Re: ponderings...

To: Ldino21@aol.com
Subject: Re: ponderings...
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:50:54 -0700
Lou (Ldino21@aol.com) wrote:
> Dan What do you need to know about Solvang??

Well, um, where is it? What's to do for the wife while we're
doing cars? The pics look like it's a beautiful town - lots of
shops and stuff? Places to sit (indoors and out) and eat, drink
coffee? Anywhere near a beach? I've got to come up with enough
evidence to convince her she'd enjoy the trip!

> Great Event, next years dates April 30 & May 1, 2005, everything should
> be as great as it has been in previous years. We have a great get
> together on Friday night at the Mendenhall Museum with all the Roadster
> Owners who arrive early, great evening neat location!!

That sounds cool, although if it's a CAR museum, she'd probably
choke me :) ..

> Last year we had 68 Roadsters in attendance, we are doing everything we
> can to get 100 Roadsters in attendance, the event is in Downtown
> Solvang, all building in the town are decorated in Danish/European
> architecture. It is a really beautiful city!!
>
> http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw
>
> Here are some pictures to look at

Whoops, wait a minute.. Those cars are GORGEOUS. Mine is not. Do
cruddy looking roadsters attend? Where do they park? Is there a
McDonald's or something nearby? :)

thanks,
dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co