Re: ponderings...

To: neffster189@adelphia.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ponderings...
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:25:47 EST
Dan What do you need to know about Solvang??

Great Event, next years dates April 30 & May 1, 2005, everything should be as
great as it has been in previous years. We have a great get together on
Friday night at the Mendenhall Museum with all the Roadster Owners who arrive
early, great evening neat location!!

Last year we had 68 Roadsters in attendance, we are doing everything we can
to get 100 Roadsters in attendance, the event is in Downtown Solvang, all
building in the town are decorated in Danish/European architecture. It is a
really
beautiful city!!

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Here are some pictures to look at