RE: ponderings...

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: ponderings...
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:55:02 -0800
Yeah, I am beginning to see that you almost -HAVE- to own two or more
roadsters so you can always have one running while you play/work on the
other, lol.

Seriously, I am pondering on the overall condition of that '66. Is it in
that bad condition that it's only value is as a parts car? Shame to rip it
apart if it's a somewhat complete project because that's one more roadster
gone forever.

Btw, just curious - what's "cheap enough"? Any pics? Is it registered on the
311s.org site?

Just my two centavos....

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -