Re: No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour

To: Eric Hankinson <eric@railpros.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:26:41 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
>Erik Wrote - WITH SNIPS - The Iron Bottom is scheduled for April 6, 7, and
>8th!  I went on this last year and it was the most fun I ever had on four
>wheels.  This year, I know I will be joined by Les Canaday and Victor
>(perhaps?). A large contingent of Roadsters would be AWESOME! Get out!! Drive
>your cars like they were MEANT
>to be driven! Information on the rally is at:
>http://www.carnight.org/_wsn/page2.html.  Both overnight stays are in Paso
>Robles.  The Black Oak Motor Lodge is sold out, but there are several other
>hotels in town, including Motel 6 for the budget-minded. Once you participate,
>I guarantee you will be hooked!  Les has participated for several years and I
>have been looking forward to this ALL year.  This tour goes through
>California's best twisty and largely unoccupied back roads and the Spring
>scenery is beautiful.

Yep I'm in. Booked the room three months ago and put in for vacation.  I think
Gary Cohen is going in his 66.  I used to wimp out, thinking "I don't want to
get the car dirty before Solvang". But, What the hell, I never win there
anyway! I intend to drive hard and have fun.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL
70 521