Re: CNC headwork

To: <RacerY@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: CNC headwork
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 03:32:14 -0500
there is a shop in St. Louis making all the parts along with adjustable cam
gears evidently. called me and tried to sell me a 67.5 2000 for $20k, didn't
sound near as nice as the #44 car I just sold for $$ and trade at about the
same money the way I figure it. this same shop builds U20 engines, and even
as I recall has one that's supercharged but not done the way Craig Hooper's
U20 was supercharged. will be in St. Louis soon to pick up my 35k mile 69
2000 and the Glastron-Carlson CVX18 boat I made a deal on, will have to stop
by his shop and see what he has there :-) both car and boat available for
the right price ;-) boat's 18', 300hp, 80mph...wouldn't break my heart to
keep it and play around with it this summer though :-)

Craig