Re: Panasport - chrome or rubber stems leak air?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panasport - chrome or rubber stems leak air?
From: Dave Dearinger <daved@mdon-line.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:29:48 -0700
I have the O-rings changed with every tire change. I just tell the
person taking the work order to install the tires to have the installer
replace the O-ring on the chrome valve stems if thats what I have on a
wheel at the time. It's the same principal as having the rubber stems
pulled out and replaced with every tire change.

-Dave Dearinger
-1966 1600