Re: Fasteners, ball joint material , specs, -clarification and

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fasteners, ball joint material , specs, -clarification and
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:39:39 -0400
 Hi List,
 I mispoke about the ball joint construction in my previous post. The ball
joint is not delrin but the bearing surface is-the housing is steel. This is
the modern design previously mentioned.

 However, Rareparts has informed me this morning, in response to my inquiry
yesterday, that they are able to do an entirely steel on steel part. So the
design is being changed to provide an even stronger part.

 Any other questions please ask. I hope to answer other questions shortly.

 Linda

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.