Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:16:59 -0400 (EDT)
I don't know whether you have the stock seats or Miata seats in your
Roadster. I have the original seats in my '69, and if I'm planning to
drive for more than a couple of hours I take a full-sized pillow to stick
under my rear! Good luck with your trip.

-Brian Reynolds
Toronto

--- peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am seriously thinking of taking a cross country trip in November as a
> continuation of my trip to PHX.
> I will make sure the heater works!!!
> Apart from a spare water pump,gasket,head gasket anything else that I
> should
> take along apart from tools,jack etc. (and a map of course). Don't
> suspect
> they see too many of these little cars in Mississippi etc.
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter
> Eliza  1970 SPL TOAD SAN.

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca