[Roadsters] '63 1500 Description Comments from Newbie

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] '63 1500 Description Comments from Newbie
From: "Seth Asher" <sasher@olympiawest.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:10:17 -0700
People seem not to read the entire ebay post, combined with not
understanding the rules of ebay.  Below user Ruth comments that the
description said something different before, but descriptions can't be
changed once there are bids, so it couldn't have said something
different last time she looked.

Regarding user Mark Dent's comment, the description doesn't say anything
refutable about family -- it says his family, friends and acquaintances
have wanted this model car.  Why can't he know the history regardless of
how long he's owned the car?

From: Ruth <ruth@earlydatsun.com>
...various members of my family, friends and acquaintances have wanted
this car

From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>