Re: [Roadsters] '63 1500 Description Comments from Newbie

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '63 1500 Description Comments from Newbie
From: "Seth Asher" <sasher@olympiawest.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:57:14 -0700
--===============1762978345==

>obviously the rules changed
.....Did they?  Just because you were under the impression of something,
doesn't mean it's changed.  Your impression about the ebay rules was wrong.
The rules have been this way for at least 5 years.  Were you very active on
ebay more than 5 years ago compared to your activity level these days?  :-)

>acting like he has known it all of his life.
......Sounds like you are really reading in to it a whole lot.  And It clearly
has explanations on the bottom indicating that's not the case. Anyone bidding
would read the entire description.

>When the buyer of this car finds out he paid too much for this paticular 1500
it give us all a bad name with him.
......Sounds like you are trying to get the car at a lower price for yourself.

>Your original craigslist ad said ""It is a family heirloom with which I must
part...that
......I never posted a craigslist ad.