Re: [Roadsters] Jumping 4th ( update ) (update to the update )

To: "DeWayne Reichert" <drreich48@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Jumping 4th ( update ) (update to the update )
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:23:41 -0500
DeWayne,

Mike Harper's answer is technically correct, but more descriptive is:  About
10 pounds (penalty), and, with SUs, about 40 horsepower and 30 pounds-feet
of torque, in favor of the SRL.

Take it from someone who transplanted a 2000 into a '66-1600.  It transforms
the car.

(Now we'll hear from the guys who put 240SX and other modern)motors and
trannies into theirs, which I will acknowledge up front transforms the car a
lot more.)

Gary Ault