Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters

To: granvillecomputing@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:01:35 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2008 1:42:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
granvillecomputing@hotmail.com writes:

There  was a woman I used to hang with at my local bar back in the '70s'
Tall,
and indeed quite attractive, and a very good  mechanic.

The hottest car in my high school was owned by a guy that had trouble
filling the gas tank. His girlfriend (sounds a lot like your friend) was not
only a
great looker but an ace mechanic.

Women who don't know anything about cars generally leave well enough alone.
Too many guys who don't have a clue will jump right in and muck things up
horribly because they think it's instinctive to the gender or something.

keith "mucked up my share" williams