Re: [Roadsters] OT: Living room speakers and speaker wire

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com, johnwightman@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Living room speakers and speaker wire
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:03:20 EST
I read an article some time back about fancy speaker wires. Turns out that
what is used in the big buck sound studios is..... regular two conductor house
wire such as 14/2 Romex from Home Depot. As long as it is sized properly to
carry the current you are good to go. Some care need to be taken with routing.
 You don't want to make long runs right next to regular house wiring as you
might  get some cross talk.

keith

In a message dated 1/4/2009 12:50:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,