Re: [Roadsters] OT: Living room speakers and speaker wire

To: pat@hornesystemstx.com, Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Living room speakers and speaker wire
From: toolmansj2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 04:18:46 +0000
Yes you are right Pat 500 ft rolls are available at home improvement stores, it
has a sheathing over it. I bought a roll and it works great and is pretty heavy
guage. Think I paid about 35 or 40 for the roll. Much cheaper then buying 100ft
rolls of standard speaker wire.

--
1969 2000 U20
2007 Titan 4x4