Re: [Roadsters] Instrument lighting

To: speeddemonrs <speeddemonrs@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Instrument lighting
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:53:08 -0600
Check for voltage around the dash light brightness control. I don't know
where it is off hand on a 66, on a 67.5 it is to the left of the dash,
near the wiper control (which is in in the middle of the dash on earlier
cars.)

You should have voltage on both sides of the control when it is working
properly.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake speeddemonrs, On 1/13/2009 7:00 PM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501