Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:18:40 -0500
hi all, i have a question to pose to the entire list.  is there anyone( im
serious now), who
wouldnt sell their roadster for $33,000 ?  including original owners like my
self ?
 im afraid i would have to let mine go for that kind of money.  just asking.

                                  bob smith, ohio

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums