Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson

To: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>, "roadster list"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson
From: "Larry Dziuba" <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:20:33 -0700
I had mine appraised at around 28 to 30,000 and I am happy with that number.
It is hard for vintage car appraisors to find many sales of totally restored
roadsters.  They sometimes have to resort to looking at other auto roadster
builders for comparison.   You will then usually find that the comparable
roadster is in much greater supply than our lesser know vehicle.  Keep in
mind if your roadster is stolen and you want it replaced.  What would it
cost you to do this....  a pile of money.  But it is a worthy vehicle.  My 2
cents worth and then some.  Larry.