Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] --> Re: Barrett-Jackson
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:23:41 -0500 (EST)
Just about 100% ditto from/for me here with the exception that my Dad
bought my car new in 1970. Although, one or both of my daughters will
have to first learn how to drive a stick before either will be allowed
to drive or own my Roadster! LOL
tim

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive