Re: [Roadsters] 1600 tuning issues

To: aultgc@att.net, hrhaslett@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 tuning issues
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:52:06 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: Keith0alan
Having the timing too far advanced will cause the idle speed to be high and
 difficult to lower. For instructions on setting up the carbs check out
_http://datsunroadsterranch.com/welcome.html_
(http://datsunroadsterranch.com/welcome.html)  .  Some backfiring on overrun is
normal. The later cars had
bits to stop it from  happening as it makes the smog folks crazy.

keith

In a message dated 11/26/2012 10:44:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,