Re: [Roadsters] Heater Blower Motor

To: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@internode.on.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Heater Blower Motor
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:41:23 -0600
Graeme,

OK, but why not in the outlet of the blower housing?  Much easier to access,
unless you know a way to get at it without pulling the heater box.  Pulling
the heater box entials loosening the clamps on the heater control valve and
the other hose connection which are neatly tucked into the recess in the
firewall.

Gary