fot

Re: Race car restoration questions...

To: DLMAssoc@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Race car restoration questions...
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 02:07:32 -0500
DLMAssoc@aol.com wrote:

> Amici:
>
> Since meeting Jeff Snook at Daytona recently, we've discussed how I should
> proceed with the "restoration" of the TR4A I got from Jack Wheeler.  Jeff
> suggested we take it to the FOT to get other opinions.
>
> Thanks...
> Don Marshall
> Jacksonville, Fla

A difficult choice if there ever was one. I for one enjoy racing with
the other TR's as opposed to racing with the group assigned by the
rules.

Here in the midwest, several of have gone so far as to collectively
'cheat' by not revealing to Tech the modifications done to a car, just
so the driver could race with us rather than with some other group. We
enjoyed his presence and his sportsmanship.

--
uncle jack
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer