fot

Re: Race car restoration questions...

To: emanteno@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Race car restoration questions...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:01:59 EST
In a message dated 11/16/98 10:14:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
emanteno@ibm.net writes:

<<
 My feelings on this are that you should decide where and with whom you want
 to race, and then prepare the car to the rules that will allow you to be
 with the people you want to be with. If history were important to you, and
 you had no TR buddies in more period cars to run with, then Group 10 on
 slicks would be the place for you. OTOH, if you want to be with the other
 guys, stick to your plan.

*** snip ***

 I personally  would love to have you kick my ass in VSCDA Group 2, which you
would be  eligible to do if your car is unflared and unslicked. The car is
yours, and
 you should enjoy it however you want. When you want to exhibit it, put the
 other stuff back on. Enjoy.

 Irv  >>

Irv:  I'm copying the list on this so everyone can see all the opinions that
come in.  Note that I deleted the "sensitive" remarks to keep anyone from
finding out about all that secret fetish stuff...

Thanks...
Don