fot

Re: Survey Still Ongoing

To: <TRBILBO@aol.com>, <racespit@netzero.com>
Subject: Re: Survey Still Ongoing
From: "Frank Axelrod" <Frankster@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:25:42 -0500
I appreciate the need to avoid a civil war divided by a misunderstanding.  I
believe an event as suggested here could make great strides in attracting
and maintaining all TR race cars.  If the participation is substantial it
could potentially send a message to vintage clubs promoting the viability of
a late era class.  This could give era cars from the later 70's and 80's a
place to play without having to compete with the big bucks off the showroom
floor guys.  This class could bridge a gap between "true" vintage prep. and
current scca prep.
Starting at an all british event would be blast and if successful could
become something much bigger.