fot

Re: SCCA cages

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SCCA cages
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:06:52 +0000
Bill,

If your local SCCA region runs a Vintage group then yes you can run with any
period style roll bar.  The rules for SCCA vintage are pretty relaxed...both
safety and car allowance.  Heck...I was told I could run my car in vintage as
long as I put some radial tyres on it...but I could get a one race allowance
to use slicks if I wanted to.

SCCA now typically runs multiple groups...based on lap times usually!  The
regional race at Gateway on the 30/31st has 6 run groups.

Aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9