fot

Re: Remembrance Day.

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Remembrance Day.
From: JCJCarrera@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:05:13 EST
499th Transportation Battalion-Terminal, Sattahip, Thailand 67-68. In
addition to normal goods, like Howitzers, Brasso, and Schaefer Beer, we also
off-loaded niceties like 2,000 pounds bombs for the B52 base at Utapao, land
mines,
agent orange, etc.

But my most memorable experiences on active duty was running the VD control
sessions for all the horny GI's, winning a court martial for John no middle
initial Davis, and buying gin and tonics for fifteen cents!

Thanks to all who served, I'd do it all over.

John James