fot

RE: European GP (not LBC)

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, jrhill@chorus.net,
Subject: RE: European GP (not LBC)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:03:42 -0700
She certainly demonstrated that. I figure five percent of the really good
racers have what it takes to run at the front at indy, and five percent of
them would have the balls to keep their foot firmly on the loud pedal after
a wheel to wheel contact. Wonderful stuff. She'll be HUGE for IRL from now
on, and I don't think it will be long before she wins an IRL race.