fot

Re: European GP (not LBC)

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "SueKahlerTR" <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC)
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:28:33 -0400
I didn't mean to imply they are wealthy. It's the support and encouragement
that is important. Danica did not have to do it all on her own. She proved she
could drive in a series that is regarded as a step towards professional racing
and through that she managed to attract the attention of a major team.

I am not being negative. Good for her! It's just that she had doors open to
her.

Janet had to climb the fence.

Mike