fot

Re: Yoko AO48's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yoko AO48's
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:40:29 -0500
I have been using the Yoko A008's on Tristan for forever (we get
take-offs from John Berget) and they have been the BEST tire!  One set
would last me a whole season and part of the next, grip VERY well
without an abrupt break-loose point, and hardly ever faded from getting
too hot (I normally run 15 and 20 minute races).  I have been 100%
pleased with them.  Difference is, I don't think they are available for
the TR's, and if they were, they may behave differently since they would
be on a heavier car.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)