fot

RE: Tires - good news

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires - good news
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:00:41 -0400
I was told that the 185/65/15 would be 24.5" tall as compared to the
Vintage TD at 24.7" (I think).  The 205/60/15 would be a trifle shorter,
I suppose.  Apparently the 185/65/15 is intended to be a spec 356
speedster tire for SVRA.  He also assured me that it would have a good
vintage looking tread, would not require shaving and that for wet use,
you might want to cut a few grooves in it.  Don