fot

Re: Car Classification -.... and RULES

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Classification -.... and RULES
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:00:24 EST
In a message dated 12/2/2005 11:42:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
henry@henryfrye.com writes:

As  someone who has worked hard to get towards the front of the pack without
cheating, I ask where is this sport headed? Is running up front in Vintage
Racing is a crime???

All of your points are valid, I'm in agreement with all you say about  the
situation from the organizers standpoint. After all, in MOST cases, it IS a
business ie $$$.
I have no answers will comment on your last statement. You've made it to  the
front by sincere dedication to figuring out how it all works, and in doing
so you prove that it can be done, within the rules.
Glen