fot

RE: Car Classification -.... and RULES

To: "'Susan Kahler '" <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: RE: Car Classification -.... and RULES
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:31:51 -0800
Incidentally, I DO have a slick set of roller rockers in Peyote right now--I
borrowed them from Bill Hart when my rocker shaft broke at the Fall Finale
race. They look lovely, but they made no difference in horsepower as far as
my time sheet shows. In fact, according to my time sheet they're worth about
minus .7 seconds. I ran the first day with my standard rockers and the next
with rollers. But I bet that was really just me.

And for what it's worth Susan, I'm sure the guy had lots of parts in the
engine that DID make horsepower. You're almost certainly right in assuming
the rollers were a symptom of a runaway wallet.