fot

RE: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - Clarification

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - Clarification
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:48:10 -0600
Tom,

>From what I've seen, your car looks like just the type that would pass
muster without having to make changes. Your air dam isn't much different
than the MGB's and 911's run all the time. For a guest it would be
acceptable with CVAR, but a regular would be asked to change it. It is
difficult to put into words what I need to say here, but there are some
current spec cars with air dams that look like the Hoover dam. That we
can't get away with. I don't think there will be a hassle with this
event for a car like yours.

Bob Kramer

Sales Manager
16415 North IH35