fot

Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?

To: rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:16:15 -0500
A wiring diagram is at http://home.swbell.net/cartrip/ODWiring.PDF.  I
suppose you could modify it for multiple operating switches, but it
might add to the confusion factor.

While we're on the subject of overdrives, has anyone tried enlarging the
hole in the operating valve so the overdrive will disengage more
quickly?  I read somewhere to increase the hole from 1/32 to 3/64.
However, the stock hole size is much smaller than 1/32.  I'm thinking I
might drill it out to 1/32.