fot

RE: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:41:46 -0500
I used this Summit switch in my car. You can reach it with your
fingertips if positioned correctly. I also added a bulb circuit so I
could "remember" better. Worked in my old car and should work fine if I
ever go to an O/D in the new one.

SUM-G1435 $5.95
Estimated Ship Date:  Today
   Application Suggested Parts Warranty   Show All

Brand: Summit
Product Line: Summit Toggle Switches
Switch Actuation Style: Toggle
Circuit Activation: Constant
Pole: Single
Throw: Single
Lighted: No
Amp Rating: 25 amps
Safety Cover: No
Terminal Type: Screw
Labeled: No
Weatherproof Sealed: No
Wiring Included: No
Relay Included: No
Switch Material: Steel
Switch Finish: Chrome
Quantity: Sold individually.

Switch, Toggle, Constant, Universal, Steel, Chrome, 25 Amps, Each

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
16415 North IH35
RDO Equipment Co.