fot

Re: [Fot] E prod. runoff

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] E prod. runoff
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:36:48 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Henry Morrison wrote:

> I was happy to see the Elva, at least, survived.  I'm disappointed that
> Speed or whateverr they call themselves is not covering the event this year.
>   I guess I'll just have to kick back and watch more "Pimp My
> Ride"............Henry Morrison

Ummmm, double check that one. Speed is airing all 25 Runoff races again
this year. The E Prod race is TUE, 19-DEC-2006 at noon. There's a re-air
at 3 AM (technically on the 20th, but speed's calendar is whacked on times
after midnight.)

SO next TUES (a week from tomorrow) - set your VCR.

Note: the original calendar posted on the Speed web site did not list the
E Prod race (and DSR and FA), but those classes were listed when they
re-did the schedule late in NOV.

rml