fot

Re: [Fot] E prod. runoff

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] E prod. runoff
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:28:20 -0800
If you want to understand who is watching, go to
www.insideparking.com which is Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s social networking
site--my nephew is involved in this venture somehow, so I'm a member.
The site is still in beta, and has been up for about a week, and has
thousands and thousands of subscribers, all rabid fans, and none of
them are really car people, any more than football fans play football.