fot

Re: [Fot] current racing video games

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] current racing video games
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:45:43 -0500
There is now a mod that allows the Legends cars to work in GTR2.
I had a great 12 lap race at Mid Ohio this weekend.  My Alfa GTA showing the
V8 Mustangs and Falcons the fast way home.
I ran out of gas just coming on to the front straight on the last lap, knocked
it into neutral and coasted across the line for the win!

It's a great game.

Terry Stetler