fot

Re: [Fot] current racing video games

To: <DennisR380@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] current racing video games
From: "Mark Eginton" <mee23@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:09:33 -0500
My kid just GT 4 on PS2 2 weeks ago - I was stunned when I doscovered that
deja vu feeling I was getting was actually Sears Point renamed, Laguna Seca
is also extremely realistic including breaking number signs and the oil track
which shows the best line. 650 cars to choose from including vintage. If they
could only give the feel of speed I could stop overdriving the corners again
and again...

This gets my vote big time - go for the steering wheel...