fot

Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields
From: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:55:17 +1000
One of our guys had his TR4 clutch explode at the end of the straight at
Winton in Vic . Cut the bell housing in half and dumped the fragments in the
passenger footwell . No shield just the cardboard tranny cover. Very lucky
guy. Our regs in Aus do not require a scatter shield for historics
Geoff Byrne
TR6 down under