fot

Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>, Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields
From: Don Marshall <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:17:48 -0400
I have one of Mordy's blankets on my TR-4A.  It's never been tested but I like
having it on there.  It has an added benefit in that at speed any oil lost
from the engine collects in the blanket and then forms a nice puddle on the
ground once I get back to the paddock.  Its been very helpful in chasing my
oil leaks.  Small puddle = normal.  Big puddle = problem.  Don