fot

Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields

To: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Scatter Shields
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:14:32 -0400
Geoff,

Do you know what kind of clutch it was that exploded?

Any chance it was it a stock finger-type TR2-4? I have heard of a couple
of those that have let go.

Anybody ever hear of a TR4A-6 diaphragm spring type clutch letting go?

PS. Everyone realizes Geoff is down under, where they drive right hand
steer cars. When he says fragments in the passenger footwell, that means
the junk got dumped into the left side footwell...