fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:30:43 -0500
I am shock.  I have been e-mailing Jack about my engine rebuild for the past
months.  We took our axle down by him to Southwick for the conversion.  He
was always so helpful to us.  He will be sorely missed for his graciousness
and helpfulness to a "newby".  Our sincere condolences to Francis and Tony
and family and friends such as Joe.  It's hard to comprehend.  We were to be
at Grattan but I didn't get the engine done in time.  Maybe it's best.  I'm
not sure I could handle such a tragedy in person.  I'm at a loss for words.
Tony and Francis, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Tim and Ryan Murphy