fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:56:15 -0400
  Hi all, condolences to his family and friends. This is terrible.
  I met Jack and Tony at Grattan last year; they were very friendly and
helpful. Before I found out who he was, I was talking to him about the
uprated front spindles on my TR6. He questioned me about their quality and
ease of installation. When I answered positively about about both, he
smiled, held out his hand , and said, "Hi, I'm Uncle Jack!" They were his
spindles! Great guy.
  He and Joe stopped in Erie last spring on their way to Boston. We had
dinner and went for ice cream. Fun time.
  I'm running a 10k foot race tomorrow; I'll do it in Jacks memory.
  Thanks, Jack, for everything.
  Sadly, Bill Tobin----- Original Message -----