fot

Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:03:16 -0400
I'm very happy with my '05 Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab diesel.  It pulls my
34' gooseneck trailer without complaint and is decent to drive around
town, although it doesn't turn very tightly and isn't any fun to park in
crowded parking lots.  Also, it doesn't have as many cup holders as the
Ford but that may not matter to some folks.  Don