fot

Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help
From: "robert bownes" <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:30:15 -0400
I will say that despite my F350 comments a while back, my tow vehicle is GM
(I have to own at least *one* GM car or be disowned! :)

I've towed with a 2002 and a 2006 1500 Avalanche. The 02 was better than the
06 but both are great with my 24' enclosed Haulmark. But the 1500 brakes
leave a bit to be desired. And they only come in auto/gas.

They are great vehicles to camp in though.